General Game Rules:
– Competition Method: 5 vs. 5 (Team Play, 5 players)
– Match Format: Single Elimination (BO1)
– Match Winner: The team who destroys the opponent’s throne/world tree first, or if the opponent surrender.
– Version: 6.52e or next stable version
– Drafting Mode: Extended League Mode (-AP will be typed in game)
– Game Speed: Fast
– Banned Hero(s): Invoker
The match will begin with a coin toss and winner of the coin toss will get to choose:
(a) Sentinel/Scourge side of the map or
(b) First or Second hero selection from drafting
– Game Mode: Extended League Mode. (-Ap mode will be typed in-game)
– Teams will decide which claims first pick or sides pick after the coin toss. Both teams will be allowed to take out up to 4 heroes from the pool of heroes before drafting starts. This will work based on a 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 format. Teams must ban 4 heroes each.
Each team will have 1 minute to decide on removing 1 hero.
1. Team one will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
2. Team two will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
3. Team one will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
4. Team two will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
5. Team one will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
6. Team two will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
7. Team one will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
8. Team two will take out / skip the chance : 1 hero
Team that fail to ban hero within the time allowed will receive 1 warning.
A maximum of 8 heroes can be taken out before the drafting session happens. After the taking out draft finishes, teams will proceed to pick the heroes for the game. Picking heroes: 122221
The team that starts off the drafting will have 1 minute to decide on the 1st hero, after which next team gets 2 minutes to choose their 1st and 2nd hero. As the picking is on 1-2-2-2-2-1 mode, team will have 1 minute per hero pick, and 2 minutes per 2-hero picks.
1. Team one will pick: 1 hero
2. Team two will pick: 2 heroes
3. Team one will pick: 2 heroes
4. Team two will pick: 2 heroes
5. Team one will pick: 2 heroes
6. Team two will pick: 1 hero
Team that fail to draft hero within the time allowed will receive 1 warning
Game Play Rules:
– Backdooring is allowed.
Sharing of Items:
– Sharing of item is allowed as long as the game permits.
– It is not allow to suicide to pass Rapier.
Sharing of Control:
– It is allowed to share control to purchase item.
– Item Restriction:
· Each team may only have two Necronomicon
· Each team may only have one Eul’s Scepter of Divinity
· Each team may only have one Arcane Ring
Remember that each team may have in total 2 Necronomicon, 1 Eul’s Scepter of Divinity, 1 Arcane Ring.
If the items limit has already been reached by the team who picked the item, they have to sell it for gold or destroy it!
Abuses & Exploitation:
1. Trees Trapping (Warning or Game Loss):
Trapping enemies in trees intentionally is not allowed.
2. Pause Abuse (Warning or Game Loss):
-During hero selection. From the point after hero selection process is completed, pausing without any valid reason is disallowed.
3. Creep Blocking (Warning or Game Loss):
-Creep blocking permanently is not allowed but creep slowing/delay or luring is allowed.
-It is not allowed to block creeps with the help of spells, such as fissure, sprout etc. it is only allowed to use the hero model to intercept with creeps.
4. Item Limit Violations (Warning or Game Loss)
-If a team is found to have exceeded the item limitations, it is their sole responsibility to inform an admin and sell / destroy the item immediately without applying its effects to the game currently playing. Failure to do so will result in a Game Loss being given when it is found out later on.
5. Bugs Exploitation (Warning, Game Loss or Disqualification):
No Exploitation of any known old or new bug discovered during game play. No excuses will be entertained. Ignorance is not an excuse. Participants/Teams are expected to know what these bugs are. Participants/teams that experience any abnormal game play are advised to inform the marshal on duty immediately.
Definition of “bugs”
– Anything abnormal which will give a player/team an unfair advantage.
– Anything which will cause interruption/fatal error to the game.
Warning: After warning is given games goes on. If three warnings are accumulated then the team will be disqualified from the tournament upon receiving the third warning.
Game Loss: Game loss given to a team means that the team loses the current game no matter what is the result of that game. A win would be awarded to opponent instead.
Disqualifications: A team disqualified will be ejected from the tournament. They will not be able to continue further in the current event.
• Teams are persuaded to save their games frequently during a match in order to compensate for disconnects.
• Disconnect before a hero has been killed: match restart.
• Disconnect after a hero has been killed: If a savegame has been made within the last 15 minutes, then consult the rule below. If not then the game continues without the disconnected player.
• If team 1 have killed 5+ heroes more than team 2 during the period of the last save game and the disconnection, then the disconnect is in the favour of team 1. For example:
– At the time of the save game the score is 35-35
– At the time of the disconnection the score is 42-37 for team 1
– Since team 1 have killed 5+ heroes more than team 2, team 1 may now chose whether to continue the match or remake from the save game.
– An Aegis counts for 1 kill .
– A tower counts for 3 kills when calculating this, down.
– A rax counts for 5 kills.
• The teams must save game right after first blood
• If neither team is in advantage then an admin should be consulted, unless teams can agree to a decision by themselves.
• After a remake all players have to pick the same heroes as before, buys the same items and must go to the same starting lane. On initial creep contact, the players may change lane.
• If the team disconnects more than 3 times, then the opposing team may chose to continue the match without the dropped player.
• It is allowed to use a disconnected hero, but it is not allowed to give his items to other players or buy any item for the hero. His Item should be remained on himself only.
“Inspiring Talent, Creating Passion”
GDC Homepage: https://mmugdc.wordpress.com/
Game Developers Club